[Advaita-l] varNAsharama system at the time of shankara

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Mon Jul 14 23:38:51 CDT 2008

Dear friends

Lord Krishna in Bhadavadgita said: "Where speech cannot reach that is my
eternal abode."
What is the purpose of discussion than? What do you think?

Best wishes

Marko

praNAms
Hare Krishna

With the same breath, I would like to say : Lord Krishna in Bhadavadgita
said: "tadviddhi praNipAtEna pariprashnEna sevaya" (approach illumined
soul, prostrate at their feet, render them service, and *question them*
with an open and guileless heart)...we the jignAsu-s going by this
suggestion of lord, discussing our doubts with the prabhuji-s of this
list...if that is not the case, what is the purpose of this group??

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar