[Advaita-l] MY GURU

Krishnamurthy Ramakrishna puttakrishna at verizon.net
Mon Jul 28 18:24:54 CDT 2008

NO!!! Afterwards, it is Sat, Chit Ananda. The knower, the known and the
Means of knowing all merge to the state of sat, chit and Ananda. There
Is no tamas there. So where is the question of ignorance?

The knowledge of the Guru will not destroy the ignorance of the shishya.
The shishya, himself has to shed the ignorance.

Regards,
K. Ramakrishna.