[Advaita-l] DUALITY AND LANGUAGE

Kathirasan K brahmasatyam at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 19:59:44 CDT 2008

Namaste Marko,

Heat can cook your food and also burn you. While you are trying to
convince yourself that it only burns, do not forget that it can cook a
good meal for you too. The neo-vedantins appear to be averse to words
while Traditional Vedantins use the very words such that it becomes a
useful tool in communicating Self Knowledge. This is the unique
methodology of Vedanta which can produce a tradition of teachers
capable of living this wisdom.

Kathirasan