[Advaita-l] Advaita-l Digest, Vol 48, Issue 23

RAMESH RAMANAN rameshramanan at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jul 31 05:57:53 CDT 2008

Dear Sri Sasidhar Reddy,

  Pranams,

  You may please try the Sri Ramanashramam in Tiruvannamalai, Tamil Nadu, as they have brought out a Tamil Translation of Ribhu Gita. The Tamil translation does not contain the Sanskrit Text. I am also keen on the Sanskrit Text, as I have only the Tamil translation of Sri Ramanashramam.

  I think Motilal Banarsidass has a Sanskrit and English translation of Siva Rahasya. I will soon check my collection of books and let you know whether I have the address of the publisher.

  Pranams once again, Ramesh Ramanan.

Sasidhar Reddy <kmsasidhar at gmail.com> wrote:
  Dear friends,

I want the full text of Ribhu Gita in sanskrit version. Can any one let me
know where to buy it? download it? If it is possible to get Siva Rahasya
completely thats also a good help in deed for me.