[Advaita-l] Mimamsa: mental perception as pramANa

Praveen bhatpraveen at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 02:31:32 CDT 2008

praNAm all,

Hari Om, Jaldharji,

On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 10:02 AM, Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar at braincells.com> wrote:

> Coincidentally what I've been busy with lately is revamping the Purva
> Mimamsa Home Page (http://www.mimamsa.org/)
> There is a lot of work remaining but check it out and see if it is useful
> to you.

I did find it from Google search earlier on and will be revisiting to check
updates often. Surprisingly, I didn't see so many working links then as
I see today! Thanks much.

> On Fri, 30 May 2008, Murali Karamchedu wrote:
>
>> I think the moderators( Jaldhar) will post this to the main website when
>> they get a moment; but the link should be active for a couple of months.
>
> Thankyou!  The PDF is now available from
>
> http://www.mimamsa.org/texts/

Muraliji, thanks, I finally managed to download the text after multiple failed
tries (owing to dialup speeds). Those tinyurl and rapidshare servers didn't
allow continuing downloads after paused/ broken connection. I hope the
mimamsa.org server allows the same.

Rgds,
--praveen
--Br.Up. 4.5.15 */