[Advaita-l] Advaita and Psychology

latha vidyaranya lathavidya at yahoo.co.in
Fri Jun 27 04:56:01 CDT 2008

hari om
namaste

all the perceptual theories of psychology are based on what we sense through our five senses (the jnaanendriyaas).  what the brain perceives is the superimposition. the substratum which illuminates all the sensory perceptions is the advitiiya brahman.

hence the advaitic truth is the substratum and the sensorially perceived (un)truth is the superimposition !

namaste.