[Advaita-l] Anganyas, Karanyasa and Dhayna Slokam of "Ganapati Mantra" and "Shakti Panchakshari Mantra"

Nookala Satish Kumar satish at nookala.com
Sat Mar 1 10:52:35 CST 2008

Dear Divine Souls,

I got Updasha of Ganapati Mantra, Bala Mantra, and Shakti Panchakshari
Mantra from my mother. She got the Upadesha some years back from a
pundit. When I got the Upadesh from my mother, I felt that some of the
words/letters in the Anganyasa, Karanyas, and Dhayana Slokams are not
properly spelt. May be she did not hear them properly when she took
the Upadesham. I got the correct version of Bala Dhyana Sloka from
this mail list only.

Now I need the correct Anganyasa, Karanyasa, and Dhayana slokams of
Ganapati Mantra and Shakti Panchakshari Mantra. I am metioning few
starting words and ending words of each slokam for your reference (as
there may be many different dhayna slokas.) Any help from you would be
highly appreciated.

Ganapati Dhyana Slokam
-------------------------------------
Biijapura Gadekshu Karmuka Ruchacha....yasishta ujjwalati bushaya
viswotpathi dwipathi samsthithi karah vignesha ishtardhadhara.

Shakti Panchakshari Mantra
Maahi Kalpa drumasya druta kalpa.....parashu mrigaabhiti hantyam vande
balendu maulihi gajavadana guhasishta parsham mahesham.

Regards,
Nookala Satish Kumar.

--
|| Satyam Vada, Dharmam Chara ||
|| Matru Devo Bhava, Pitru Devo Bhava ||