[Advaita-l] New member introduction P. Sivanand

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Fri Mar 14 08:48:37 CDT 2008

Name: P. Sivanand
Age: 56 yrs

Working as Mechanical Engineer in Muscat (Oman). I associated with Chinmaya
mission & Vedanta Life Institute of Swami A.Parthasarathy for more than a
decade. I read few works of Adi Sankaracharya that inspired me to learn more
about Advita Philosophy. I also read the book Sankara Digvijayam published
by Ramakrishna Mission. I had opportunity to read 7 volumes of "In woods of
God realization by Swami Ramatirdha & other few books published by Chinmaya
mission.

I wish to learn more and need guidence from you. I will be thankful if you
give me opportunity to join in your mailing list.

With humble Pranams & regards,
Sivanand