[Advaita-l] Discussion on the role of Yoga in Adwaita

srikanta at nie.ac.in srikanta at nie.ac.in
Sat May 3 00:46:11 CDT 2008

In his mail of May 2,2008,Sri.Shiva senani Norigaru Says"As others have
observed,Yoga and adwaita have been discussed earlier and now we seem to
focus only on different ways of presenting the same opinion.As an
example,I cite the recent mail of Sri.N.srikanta which has the tone of
contradicting Sri.Vidyasankar,s mail but doesnot say anything different,as
demonstrated belo.Could we avoid this sort of "i must have the last say"
kind of mails.?"

I take this to understand that this principle applies to both and others
also who may sound that "I must have the last say".I have sent in my
posting how  I differ from the view of Sri.Vidyasankar.I sincerely feel
that is not the kind of attitude I have,and hope the other also will not
hold so,But I do feel that there is an inner circle which tries to press
their its views so that they must have the last say.I sincerely feel that
this will not help understanding Adwaita better and for healthy
discussion.
 Regards,                                               N.srikanta.