[Advaita-l] Hi

sivanand p psivanand at gmail.com
Tue May 13 08:22:07 CDT 2008

Dear Sushil,

I really appreciate your sincere expression to know how to veil Maya. Great
master Adi Sankaracharya revealed a simple process to follow and practise
step by step.

Sat sangatve Nissangatvam

Nissangatve nirmohatvam

Nirmohatve nischala tatvam

Nischala tatve jeevan muktihi
So to start with, one should find good association to discuss SAT (absolute
truth) that will lead to Jeevan Musktihi (liberated or self realized soul)
step by step as narrated in the verse.

Please read Autobiography of Yogi by Paramhansa Yogananda to start with, if
you are a beginner. This book is available in many book stores in India. Of
course Adi Shankaracharya is a real Guru with all his works from kinder
garden student to research scholor. One has to select the level of knowledge
in philosophy and pick up the right book suitable to the individual that
will help so much to gain real knowledge.

With prem & Om,

Sivanand