[Advaita-l] Regarding subject lines

srikanta at nie.ac.in srikanta at nie.ac.in
Tue May 13 23:38:42 CDT 2008

I understand the difficulty experienced by Praveenji and Ananth
Upadhyayaji.Usually muy Emails are following a recent topic which is being
discussed by a member of the group.I avoid giving detail references on the
subject line because that may consume more space and time.If one carefully
is following the topic one will not have any difficulty in following the
threads.Any way,I shall keep myself to the rules.
Regards,                                                   N.Srikanta.