[Advaita-l] Meditation Vs nitya karma

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Wed Oct 15 07:33:33 CDT 2008

praNAms Sri Sadananda prabhuji
Hare Krishna

Kindly pardon me if I hurt your feelings...your very first comment *boring*
about puja vidhAna forced me to think in that way...Anyway, it is onceagain
worthy to note that we cannot have *more* options when it comes to
observation of *svadharma*...We cannot pick & chose our way of life
especially shruti & smruti texts stirctly pressing the importance of
vidhi-vidhAna for a particular varNAshrami.. Here in our case (i.e.
gruhasthA-s/householders) there are some prescribed injunctions in
shAstra-s for that we should not try to find out substitutes just by citing
some mundane excuses & giving higher dimensions to spiritual practice just
to supersede the shAstra vihita nitya karma-s...

Thanks onceagain for your comments prabhuji.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar