[Advaita-l] Knowledge and the Means of Knowledge - 26

latha vidyaranya lathavidya at yahoo.co.in
Fri Oct 24 05:28:47 CDT 2008

hari om
namaste

my salutaions to sri sadanandji for writing such beautiful expositions with such patience and samadhaana chittha. alas! i am an auditory learner and not so much a visual learner. i wish the same explanations were recorded into an audio cassette / CD that i could listen to and understand better................

hats off to you sri sadanandji! please continue the good work!

hari om
namaste