[Advaita-l] kamya karma

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 30 05:29:18 CDT 2008

> --- On Wed, 22/10/08, Dr. Yadu Moharir
> <ymoharir at yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> But can anything be done without "kaama" ?, which
> happens to be the
> primary requirement for each and everything, including so
> called moxa !!

Yaduji - PraNAms

mumukshutvam is required to redirect the mind towards Vedantic inquiry.

Ultimately even the disire for liberation has to be given up since the moxa is not something to be desired but something to be understood as I am that. It is in being and not becoming. It is recognition that I am nitya muktaH not mumukshu.

Hari Om!
Sadananda