[Advaita-l] Knowledge and the Means of Knowledge - 20

sunil bhattacharjya skbhattacharjya at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 12:13:09 CDT 2008

Namaste,

With due respect I beg to differ. Brahman is Sat and that is Sattva.
Brahman is Sat, Chit, Ananda. Sattva alone removes Avidya and releases
one from the clutches of Avidya. Sattva makes one realise the truth
that there is no binding and that there is no difference between the
Atma and Paramatma.

Mithya is not physical non-existence. With Sattva alone one sees the
unity between Mithya and Sat. The separateness vanishes.

A Samadarshi sees Brahman everywhere and realises that any perceived
separateness is not correct. The perception of separateness is Mithya.

Regards,

Sunil Kumar Bhattacharjya