[Advaita-l] Pancikarana vs. Trivrtkarana (analysis)

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Wed Apr 15 07:05:55 CDT 2009

IMHO - Knowledge in Veda is apauruSheya not the text as we know it.

praNAms Sri Yadu prabhuji
Hare Krishna

I dont think so prabhuji...if the veda text is not apaurusheya & ONLY
knowledge imbedded in that text is apaurusheya, then why all the fuss that
we should not change the maNtra-s,  svara-s, grammer etc.  in veda...If the
text is documented / written by some Rishi-s in their own knowledge of
Sanskrit & grammer, then it will definitely have the human errors and these
mistakes has to be corrected as per the classical grammer is it not!!?? but
nobody in tradition sofar dared to say text is hand written one by some
Rishi-s and knowledge is apaurusheya...

I request further comments from prabhuji-s of this list.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar