[Advaita-l] Help required

Michael Shepherd michael at shepherd87.fsnet.co.uk
Wed Aug 5 17:29:59 CDT 2009

Dear Anjana,

If I were supervising your MBA dissertation, I should want to question you
as to what you yourself were really looking for in this concept of
'leadership'.

For instance, in classic texts, you could be looking at the question of
'leadership' by the Brahmin caste compared with the Kshatriya caste --
spiritual leadership and social compulsions.

Or in recent history, you could study the several resistance movements and
nationalist movements during the British Raj.
That should give some vivid examples of leadership and followership.

But 'leadership styles' seems a little nebulous. Are you looking for ancient
texts on rulership, or Indira Gandhi's public persona ?

Could you be more specific ?

Michael