[Advaita-l] Help required

Sarma KV sarmakv at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 21:23:56 CDT 2009

Anjana,

Compare the leadership styles of "Rama" and "Ravana" also.
Even if y you see sundarakaanDa, when Hanuman destroys Asoka-vana, Ravana
sends first soldiers, then military leaders, then ministers' sons, then his
sons etc.. all of them get killed, till Hanuman Himself decides to "obey"
the brahma-astra fired at him by Meghanaatha. Even this is not defeat, but
it is Hanuman's self-decided 'cease-fire.' Hanuman does this to meet His
original objective of seeing/assessing Ravana and his strength. This clearly
shows the flaw in Ravana's leadership.

Best Regards,
-Sarma KV

On Thu, Aug 6, 2009 at 5:28 AM, Chelakara Sarma <csp_sarma at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I as told that you have a separate Website.Please advise. Thanks.
>
> With best regards,Yours sincerely,C S Parameswara Sarma14112 Big Branch
> DriveDayton MD. 21036-1255Phone 410-531-6497

नगुरोरधिकं नगुरोरधिकं नगुरोरधिकं नगुरोरधिकम्।
शिवशासनतश्शिवशासनतः शिवशासनतश्शिवशासनतः ।।

Best Regards,
Syam