[Advaita-l] durga saptha shathi mp3 & lyrics

Vishy vishy1962 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 17 06:24:04 CDT 2009

Dear MR. Suresh

Seeing your mails , I couldnt stop recalling first few lines of " Bhajagovindam"
I would rather suggest you to buy and read either  " Advaitha Bodha Deepika"  or
atleast " Power of Now" of Eckhart Tolle.  That would be of grat help to progress
in the pursuit of truth rather than spending time learning mantras at this age

Pl excuse me for saying this.....

Vishy