[Advaita-l] Advaita-l Digest, Vol 61, Issue 20

Vishy vishy1962 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 24 05:59:30 CDT 2009

Dear Shankar

You are right, but with one correction....  All of us are not shdhrs as they aim is said to be said to be only serving the society without bargaining for anything inreturn, but  all all of us can be branded (including those who are born shudras) as vysyas whoo trade sell some thing inreturn .... ya, we sell ourselves(in the name of services) for negotiated  price (call it cooli / salary/ wage whatever).

In that way if we look in there are no Brakmanas, Kshatriyas or shudras anymore
anywhere

Vish