[Advaita-l] Complete works of Shankaracharya

sivasenani at yahoo.com sivasenani at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 24 23:33:48 CDT 2009

I bought one set.

I called Mr. Krishna Veluri; he gave me his Axis Bank account in which I deposited the requisite amount and he sent the books. The books are good and I received them in good condition.

You could also send a demand draft.

The phone number and email ID of Mr. Krishna are given in the email about Samata Books.

Senani
Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel