[Advaita-l] Fw: RE: Query [continued]

Shakthi Prashanth shakthi.prashanth at ymail.com
Tue Dec 8 23:04:04 CST 2009

Hi All,

Thank you so much for such a great response from all of you.

But I have also heard an interpretation like this:

"Aham Brahmasmi"
ham - means reject-able            [in Sanskrit.]
Aham - means Non-reject-able   [in Sanskrit.]
Brahma - Greatest                    [in Sanskrit.]

So, it comes to a conclusion that,
The one which is Non-reject-able  is the Greatest.

But that is not Me. Because, Narayanopanishat says
 that,
Padmakosha prateekasham hrudayachapyatho mukham
Tasyaanthe suhiram sookhmam tasmin sarvam pratishtitam

That means,
There is just-born lotus flower being held inverted [pointing to heart],
and there is pin point space in it which is omnipotent.

My
question if I am Brahman, then who is controlling my birth, death, this
world, life, and infinite no. of activities that are happening?
And suppose we assume that I am Brahman, then By etymology I am
 Greatest. So am I controlling everything?

Please answer this. I am very thirst to know about it.

Shakthi