[Advaita-l] Fw: RE: Query [continued]

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Wed Dec 9 00:04:19 CST 2009

praNAms
Hare Krishna

If I am saying that I am brahman, you also say the same.

>  Let us say we are brahman, what exactly is the problem here when we are
saying we are THAT same brahman :-))

But how many will say like this?

>  The question of 'many' does not arise once you realize you are one &
WHOLE :-))

And more over does this universe contains only Brahmans?

>  No plural here please :-)  brahman is ONE without second :-))

Is Brahman a living entity or non-living?

>  shruti says brahman is sat chit & Ananda & this svarUpa of brahman is
NOT restricted to ONLY living entities:-)) Hence shruti says : sarvaM
khalvidam brahma, brahmAdi sthamba paryantaM etc.  have you not read in
nArAyaNa sUkta : vishvaM nArAyaNam devam aksharaM paramaM padaM etc.

If it is living entity, then he/she/it may realize at some point of time
what is the truth?

>  brahman is the truth, it does not have to realize what is truth, it is
truth itself :-))

But according to ur statement, there is no world apart from you.

>  Not according to me, it is according to shruti / sacred scriptures. He
is sarvavyApi.

So how those non-living entities  realise the truth, as they are also
Brahman.

>  For the time being, let us keep aside the fate of non-living beings,
let us first get rid of our own problem/ignorance..is it not??

>  Sorry for my blunt replies...you can wait for more meaningful &
authentic answers from other prabhuji-s of this list.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar