[Advaita-l] Peforming Pournami Tithi Pooja for my father.

Sathish Shanmugasundaram sathiish at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 30 01:00:18 CST 2009

Dear Sir,
We are Hindus from South India. My father died during pournami Tithi. So for the past six months when ever pournami tithi comes I pray keeping my father's photo after which, keep part of the food placed before him to crows and only after that we will have lunch. Unfortunately, My father's brother passed away 2 days back.Today the 3rd day fun My doubt is can I continue doing the pooja on Pournami Tithi or not? I would like to mention that we stay in a separate house and my father's brother stayed in a separate house for more than 45 years and continue to do so.
Please let me know at the earliest as pournami dithi falls in a couple of days.
Thanks.
Regards,Sathiish