[Advaita-l] ThamasOmaa Jyothirgamaya!

Anbu sivam2 anbesivam2 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 07:54:14 CST 2009

Time and Space are the most horrible maaya that is held aloft only by one's
ego.  This is samsaara.  If time is an illusion why investigate it?
Discussing and fighting on vyavahaarika level obviates the purpose of this
list.

This nuisance of siding with one Guru (most likely without his knowledge)
and his peetam to taunt another is a terrible deviation.  If you are
convinced that it is maayaa kalpitha desa-kaalam then you will, like me,
feel very sad that this discussion goes on interminably despite the plea of
the moderators.  My humble wish is that it is given up promptly.

With folded hands,
Anbu