[Advaita-l] ThamasOmaa Jyothirgamaya!

sivasenani at yahoo.com sivasenani at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 31 08:15:18 CST 2009

Noble conclusion but wrong logic. If we are capable of operating at paaramaatika level, there is no need for this list, for posts etc.

We need to indeed investigate events in space and time. We cannot and should not invoke maaya so flippantly.

All saampraadaayavids know that there is no greater sin than yati dooshana and if one is incapable of not respecting one's own sampradaaya without denouncing others, at what stage of sadhana is that sadhaka?

As I said, wrong reasoning but the conclusion that disrespect not be shown to peethams is very right for the far simpler reason of basic civility.

Senani

Disclaimer: Members of my family are not followers of either Sringeri peeTham or Kanchi peeTham.