[Advaita-l] concentration

Dr D Bharadwaj drdbharadwaj at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 05:58:31 CST 2009

Dear Nagabhushanan,

Can you explain what *exactly* you mean by 'concentration' and 'memory'? As
a counselor and a memory trainer, I am aware that people mean various things
by these words. I helps us here if you can be specific.

Also can you tell me what the *specific* problems or inconveniences are that
you are *right* *now* facing
because of the lack of the 'concentration and memory'
and what *specific*, short term positive cahnges you anticipate, in the way
your mind functions by gaining what you call 'concentration and memory'?

If you are clear about what you are pursuing  [looking for as the end
result], you will get some tips.

Regards,
Dr. D. Bharadwaj
drdbharadwaj at gmail.com