[Advaita-l] SRI SUKTAM - Meaning

Ramakrishnan Balasubramanian rama.balasubramanian at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 20:55:34 CST 2009

I feel we can discuss this on this list itself. For one - the shrouta
list is practically dead, and Vidyasankar is not a member of that
list. And many of the interested people may not be members of the list
either.

In any case, this is is a fairly appropriate topic for this list - a
little on the edge for some people perhaps, but surely at least better
than advaita clocks :-).

I'll change the subject line and post something over the next few
days. Anyone not interested in this topic can easily identify by the
subject line and delete it. Thanks!

Rama