[Advaita-l] Arjuna vs. Karna

Srikrishna Ghadiyaram srikrishna_ghadiyaram at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 5 16:40:00 CST 2009

Hello,

I read some where that Sri Kavyakantha Ganapati Muni, based on information available in the Veda, seems to have commented that in actuality Karna won the battle. But, Veda Vyasa with a view to give some 'correct' moral example to the future generations, wrote in the Mahabharata that Arjuna won. People familiar with Sri KGM's works can find out what lead Sri KGM to conclude that.

Regards

Srikrishna