[Advaita-l] New member introductions

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Tue Jan 6 22:11:54 CST 2009

qolpio

I am interested in Shree Adi Shankara's philosophy of Advaita and want to
realise Oneness or its reverse

Loriliai Biernacki

Loriliai Biernacki is Associate Professor of Hinduism at the University of
Colorado at Boulder. Recent publications include Renowned Goddess of
Desire: Women, Sex and Speech in Tantra (Oxford, 2007) and is currently
working on Abhinavagupta's Ishvara Pratyabhijna Vivrti Vimarshini.

Dr. D. Bharadwaj

I am a follower od Sri Ramana. Though I follow the advaita vichara
maarga,I am a staunch Bhaktha of my guru Sri Ramana, the Divine Mother and
Sri Arunachaleshwara.

I am a physician from Chennai, India. Been running a wholistic health
clinic for overnearly two decades.