[Advaita-l] Seeking information (fwd) - seeking permission

Ramamurthy Venkateswaran r_venkateswaran at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 23 00:02:21 CST 2009

Pranam.

Mentors may kindly advise me as to whether an event Bhagavatham to be held in New Delhi (Feb 16-23, 2009), can be notified for the listed members and invite those who are interested and living nearby to attend the same.

If more details are required, I will provide the same please.

Looking forward to being elucidated.

With highest regards,

Sincerely,

R. Venkateswaran