[Advaita-l] Mimamsa Question: karmabheda in SAkAs (Jaimini Sutra 2.4.8 )

Ramakrishnan Balasubramanian rama.balasubramanian at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 10:42:17 CST 2009

I have been trying to be patient with this whole thing. I request list
members not to hijack threads about textual issues and wander off into
"science" and compatibility with it. As I see it, Murali has
introduced some intriguing passages from the bhAShyas - please stick
to explanations/discussions of them. Or at least change the thread
names to something else so that I and people interested in discussing
bhAShyas can delete mails without reading. We could make this an
enlightening thread and understand the deep subject of mImA.msA a
little better. Thanks!

Rama