[Advaita-l] New member introductions

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Mon Jul 6 23:06:27 CDT 2009

Hunter Sheridan

My intrests in advaita-vedanta is associated with Alan Watts "The Book".
Thank You.

yogesh

me named yogesh and want to know myself ...

KV Syamsundar Sarma

Pravara:
vaaSishTha maitraavaruNa kounDinya trayaaRshEya kounDinya-sa gOtraH
aapastamba sUtraH
krishNayajuSSaakha
Syaamasundara Sarma naamakaH
(Name - KV Syamsundar Sarma or shortly KV Sarma.)

About me:
Studied KY Veda under my father.
Currently working as project manager in India in Software/IT industry.

elson

I try to study and understand basic principles of Vedanta and I think I
still have much more to learn.

Sanjay

I read about philosophy and spirituality, hoping it will help me make
progress. I have found the discussions on this web site to be very useful,
and therefore would like to subscribe.