[Advaita-l] New member introductions

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Thu Jul 16 01:15:08 CDT 2009

Paul

I am 28 years old and have, over the course of the last five years,
deepened
my interest, understanding and practice of advaita-vedanta, building on an
ever-present interest in religion.  This understanding and practice has
however been for the large part self-taught and I am moving towards a more
serious and committed engagement.  Involving myself with this website is
one
of my first small steps on this path.

tadatmya

I am a research fellow from the philosophy department, jadavpur university.
Although vedanta is not my specialized field but I have great interest in
this subject. Especially I am interested in vedanta metaphysics.

Stephen Satzinger

I am independently interested in advaita-vedanta, and as such do not belong
to any study group nor am I sitting under any teaching to date.

Kajari

Hi,
I am a PhD student in Computer Science. I am from India, now staying in the
United States. I recently read a book introducing Vedas and Upanishad, and
got really interested in knowing more about it. As per my understanding
Vedas help you to discover your inner soul. I want to know more about it.
Hope this group will help me with that.
Thanks,
Kajari