[Advaita-l] Request to answer this question

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Fri Jul 24 01:24:01 CDT 2009

Though the statement is convincing as it gives a practical example, how
does one explain the different levels of suffering for different
individuals? I mean, though everyone is the same, we all suffer
differently. So we are bound to have anger, greed etc,.

praNAms
Hare Krishna

How same electricity (power) appears as revolving force in fan and heating
element in stove, cooling gadget   in refrigerator??  I think answer lies
there...Due to nAma rUpa (name & form) upAdhi (limited adjuncts)
sambandha, it appears that jeeva is suffering differently in different
compartments of body, mind & intellect...but jeeva is neither sufferer,
nor enjoyer, nor doer...thinking that I am doer, sufferer, enjoyer is the
basic ignorance that vedanta asks us to get rid off through sAdhana....

HariHari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar