[Advaita-l] Pancikarana vs. Trvrtkarana (Analysis)

Michael Shepherd michael at shepherd87.fsnet.co.uk
Wed Jul 29 11:25:36 CDT 2009

You are at liberty to sneer if you wish. The illumination was presented as
from the Advaita Vedanta tradition; that's why i posted the question here.

 The contemplation that the 'elements' are at causal level more than a
reflection of their gross form seems to me too valuable a thought to a true
Advaitin, to be dismissed as some missionary-wallah's distortion of Hinduism
?

Michael