[Advaita-l] New member introductions

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Sat Jun 13 08:16:44 CDT 2009

Nagaswamy

I am a student of History, art Archaeology, Epigraphy and Indian Religion
with some books in English, Tamil, and Sanskrit. Deeply interested in
hsitory of Advaita vedanta. My important work in recetn times is Art and
Religion of the Bhairavas - gleaned from two rare Sanskrit texts named Sarva
siddhanta viveka and Jnana siddhi. those interested are welcome to see my
web site <tamilartsaacademy.com> for my work. Nagaswamy

Padhma

I am student of biological science and am currently conducting my research
on virology and human diseases. Am very much interested in learning about
Sankara's Advaita philosophy, the associated sampradayas and devotional
texts. I am of the opinion that Vedantic philosophies are so advanced
scientifically that we are still not able to comprehend it completely with
our limited knowledge. So, in an attempt to reconcile my scientific training
with spirituality, I am endevouring to learn more about our age old vedanta
and its most important branch, Advaita.