[Advaita-l] (no subject)

vijaya1.kambhampati at tiscali.co.uk vijaya1.kambhampati at tiscali.co.uk
Fri Mar 20 11:34:52 CDT 2009

Could you please tell me whether the affection we feel for our mother
father friends siblings and others is only maya and a creation of our
vasanas or whether it has a reality that transcends maya. Do we ever
meet these individuals again after death and become one with them.

Also, is the atman apart and separate from the world of gross objects
or does it include these objects and further transcend them. Is there
anything that the science of physics, chemistry ,maths etc can teach us
about brahman. I personally find meditation difficult. How can I live
in world of body mind and intellect and still attain peace.

Could this group shed light on these matters which must be simple for
those on this list.
Vijaya.

Get up to 50% off Norton Security - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/securepc