[Advaita-l] (no subject)

vijaya1.kambhampati at tiscali.co.uk vijaya1.kambhampati at tiscali.co.uk
Sun Mar 22 03:24:11 CDT 2009

Pranaams Anbusivamji,

Thank you very much Anbusivamji for a very thought provoking reply that the answer given is also maya. Desire and ambition lead people to hope more from the world of maya. It is difficult to see how to transcend this world of maya to find that which is Satchitananda. I will continue my efforts.

Yours in the lord.
Vijaya.