[Advaita-l] REQUEST FOR GUIDANCE

Jayaram Subramanian jyrmsubramanian at yahoo.co.in
Mon May 18 01:36:38 CDT 2009

Dear Mr.Vyas,
             Trust everything is fine at your end.  You had replied to my queries a few days back. Thank you very much for your clarification.   I have one more query and request you to help me with this.

1)Destiny and free-will are two sides of the same coin. For example, if 'A' kills 'B' , is it in B's destiny to be killed by A or is it because A exercised his free will? And if it is B's destiny to be killed by A, how can A be punished for bad karma?

                    All the very best to you for a peaceful and cheerful life.

Sincere thanks,
 N S Jayaram

P.S: IF YOU KNOW OF ANY OTHER INTERNET GROUP WHICH DISCUSSES SUCH ISSUES, KINDLY DO LET ME KNOW.