[Advaita-l] A perspective-3

Vidyasankar Sundaresan svidyasankar at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 5 11:07:35 CST 2009

> Thanks for your kind advice & instruction. As always, you are so kind to
> mend my ways prabhuji. But here I regret to bring to your kind notice
> that whenever any issue comes like this, I am always at the receiving end
> & those others who openly attacks me personally get away without even a
> word of caution!! I am not able to understand why this partiality in an

Dear Bhaskar,

My comment about tact in the wording of posts and not hitting send

immediately applies to everybody, not just you. Your comment about

diplomacy was just the nimitta-kAraNa for my response, which was

meant in a general fashion.

I often have to remind myself to follow my own precept. It would be

good if all discussions on the forum can be conducted in a friendly

fashion, but it is okay to disagree with one another, in a polite way

and let it go.

Vidyasankar