[Advaita-l] New member introductions

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Thu Oct 8 01:19:39 CDT 2009

Amarnath Subbaraman

I am interested in advaita philosophy. i would like to get added to the
mailing group.

Suresh Marur

I have been studying Vedanta through commentaries on texts like
Vivekachudamani, Tattva Bodha and from books on Vedanta and Advaita by
Swami Dayananda Saraswati and Swami Paramarthananda for nearly 6 years
now.

Practices like Sandhyavandanam and Panchayatana puja along with studying
Vedanta has acted in a positive feedback loop, each increasing the
efficacy of the other over the years.

I was attracted to Advaita and Vedanta after studying books on Zen and
Buddhism (authors like Alan Watts, Robert Pirsig, Osho etc.) and was able
to appreciate the nuances of Advaita and its completeness.

I wish to learn from others' experiences in this group and am hoping to
contribute to the discussions based on my abilities and understanding of
Vedanta.