[Advaita-l] Jivanmukti - Jnana plus Sannyasa pt 5

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Thu Oct 8 07:22:09 CDT 2009

In the same vein, Shankara makes his position clear in the BSB as well :
“And then it has to be considered as to whether that steadfastness is
meant for anyone
belonging to any one of the four stages of life or to the MONK
ALONE?.....the conclusion will be that the MONK ALONE can be STEADFAST in
BRAHMAN..

praNAms Sri Shyam prabhuji
Hare Krishna

which sUtra bhAshya you are giving here??  Kindly let me know the adhyAya,
pAda, adhikaraNa & sUtra Nos. please.  So that I shall also have a look at
it.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!