[Advaita-l] waking, dreaming, sleeping, as mutually supportive

Kathirasan K brahmasatyam at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 02:11:21 CDT 2009

Namaste

Swamiji is an example of a Vedantin who has fused the practices of Hatha
Yoga which is part of the Shaiva Natha Sampradaya into Vedanta. It is very
interesting to note how Vedanta and Tantra have merged in spite of its
teachings being mutually exclusive during the times of Shankara and
Matsyendranatha (the principal teacher of the Hatha Yoga School).

Kathirasan

Kathirasan