[Advaita-l] waking, dreaming, sleeping, as mutually supportive

Anbu sivam2 anbesivam2 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 05:24:14 CDT 2009

I would like to explain a little more of what I wrote as follows:

"*The indication of the craving lies in the denying of the non-self (that he
assumes to be!)*."

If a person has concluded that he is 'non-self' which is the opposite of the
Self which is Sat-Chit-Ananda, then his conclusion indicates that he is
asat, achit and devoid of ananda.  If asat, achit and lack of Ananda is
one's nature then he cannot obtain the Sat, Chit and Ananada even if the
Guru he might have is the greatest maayaavi.  Why?  Because one's nature
will reject anything foreign to it.  That which you get will also be lost.
That which is your own will never be lost.  Thus if your own nature is not
Sat-Chit-Ananda then you will never get it.

Veda's declare that you are Aananda.  If it is not for the Veda we all would
have been lost in our ignorance.  It is because of the Veda that we have a
way out of this miserable samsaara.

This very basic Mahaavaakyas of the veda is the one that one has to grasp
before he aspires for release.

Is this too much to ask?