[Advaita-l] waking, dreaming, sleeping, as mutually supportive

Anbu sivam2 anbesivam2 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 17:04:23 CDT 2009

Quote: "If people want to imagine that they have essentially the same brain
matter as Einstein and hence they should be as good in Physics - well
it's up to them."

Are you saying all are not Aathman?

If so you can surely show me to the garbage can!  It will make no difference
to me.

Surely where at all is the difference?

Sitting in the lime kiln where he was consigned Thirunaavukkarasar
sang: "*Maasil
Veenaiyum* *Maalai Madhiyamum Veesu thendralum veengiLa veynilum moosu
vandarai poygayum ponradhE* *Easan endhan iNaiadi neezhalE*"

Sir, 'Engum Easan enaadhavarkkillaiyE'