[Advaita-l] Sankara on sannyAsa for Steadiness in GYAna (was Re: Jivanmukti - Jnana plus Sannyasa pt 5)

Shyam shyam_md at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 19 07:56:19 CDT 2009

Pranams Jayananarayan-ji
This is not ignorance but, quite frankly, deliberate utterance of untruth. Especially in the context of discussion related brahmavidya, nothing could be more ignominious. Best to conserve your precious time and energy in something more fruitful- as Shankara says dushtarka suviramyatam.

Appreciate your valuable input in this discussion.
Hari OM
Shri Gurubhyoh namah
Shyam