[Advaita-l] Veda-s & its apaurusheyatva

Michael Shepherd michael at shepherd87.fsnet.co.uk
Wed Sep 2 17:55:29 CDT 2009

You know perfectly well what I meant ! 'Veda' means wisdom; and that is
available in any language. As my full posting made clear.
And for that matter, the four Sanskrit Veda have also been translated into
'all tongues'. So those too are now available to all the world as pramana:
the 'means to valid knowledge'. As is the Qu'ran for those who  find wisdom
there ?
And are not Brahman and Atman names for what is in all human beings ?
Otherwise, why study to know them ?

Need I say that no insult was intended, no dilution of authority ?

Michael