[Advaita-l] Veda-s & its apaurusheyatva

Michael Shepherd michael at shepherd87.fsnet.co.uk
Thu Sep 3 04:43:00 CDT 2009

Praveen ji,

Wires got crossed there ! Dennis Waite's comments on the translation of
'apaurusheyatva' as 'authorless' got half-quoted back on this list.

So my comments were about how we should see the first 'seers' of the
(authorless) Veda.. how did they receive/perceive/ recognise/were
illuminated by/  these Veda ?

Not a point worth pursuing at this point perhaps; in fact maybe pointless;
unless of course, at gunpoint... but I take your point :)

Pranams
Michael