[Advaita-l] 14-page booklet published by Anantashri Mahamandaleshwara Kashikanandaji maharaj

Vidyasankar Sundaresan svidyasankar at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 1 12:13:17 CDT 2010

Swami Kashikananda is a well-known guru in Mumbai. He is highly
regarded for his mastery of vyAkaraNa, nyAya and tarka in addition
to vedAnta, within traditional circles. He must be 80+ years of age
now and is the head of Anandvan Ashram, which is mainly active in
the western suburbs of Mumbai. The main headquarters are on SV
Road in Khandivli. I'm sure they would have copies.

Vidyasankar